Guide — SolClout Strategic Sale (24th Nov at 12:00 UTC)
Hi Intersola Community!
Today we are excited to announce that we have secured an allocation in the SolClout Strategic Round! We will be hosting a Strategic Sale for $SOLC tokens on Wednesday the 24th of November at 12:00 UTC right here on Intersola.
The advancement of blockchain technology with real-life applications surrounding them have been exploding in usability as of late. With the metaverse firmly in the public sphere, web3.0 is finally hitting the mainstream. With this advancement, we are excited to see projects like SolClout start to leverage the high-thoroughput nature of the Solana blockchain to power new social-led experiences and communities.
Welcome to the future of communities.
What is SolClout
SolClout is a social DeFi platform built on Solana, allowing cryptocurrency projects and users to create and bootstrap Clout-driven communities, powered by the Solana blockchain and their token, SOLC.
The SolClout platform consists of an ecosystem of blockchain-based social products which focus on driving community engagement. These include products that straddle the crypto-native communities (SolClout Starter, SolClout World, SolClout Trading) as well as traditional social networking & messaging (SolClout Social, SolClout Messenger).
Benefits of the SolClout Platform
All of these products leverage the high-powered Solana blockchain to ensure there is a lightning-fast protocol layer that fulfils the demands of these social and community experiences. Similarly, other benefits of the platform include:
- NFT integration — NFT’s are used throughout the different services on the platform to provide user incentivisation. Users can purchase, use and share their NFT’s on SolClout Social, World & Messenger
- Web 3.0 Community Creation — Each chat group comes pre-built with intuitive controls for not only administration but seamless activity offerings. For example, quizzes can be created on the fly, alerting members of an event
- Community Supporters — Users who are the most engaged with your community can be incentivised through a marketing framework. Users can build their track record by participating in incentivized activities, receiving upvotes, and completing quizzes
- Framework for Social Growth — Built-in social activities within SolClout’s chat groups allow projects to bootstrap their social growth quickly using a plug-and-play model
Strategic Sale Guide — 24th November at 12:00 UTC
Please take note of the following dates for the upcoming Strategic Sale:
- 23rd Nov at 12:00 UTC — ISOLA staking deadline, SOL:USD peg and final SOL:SOLC price is set, users will be able to check their allocations via connecting to the pool
- 24th Nov at 12:00 UTC — Strategic Sale launch begins, and the pool is open for 24 hours (unless allocation is exhausted)
- 25th Nov at 12:00 UTC — Strategic Sale closes (if allocation remains)
- TGE / Token Claiming — TBD
If you’re already staked, you don’t need to do anything! No need un-stake and re-stake at all. Also please note you should remain staked throughout the sale to ensure you don’t miss out on any allocation.
How To Take Part in the Sale
The Strategic Sale will occur on the 24th of November at 12:00 UTC. A total of 24,242,424 tokens will be available at a price of $0.00825 USD (pegged to SOL 24 hours prior to the sale date), with 12.5% unlocked 3 days after the TGE then 12.5% per month (total of 8 distributions). This sale will be run as normal and as described here.
Simply stake your $ISOLA prior to 24 hours before the sale date (24th of November 12:00 UTC) to get your Guaranteed Allocation. Staking will allow you access to the first two rounds, otherwise, the FCFS round will be open to the public.
What is my Guaranteed Allocation?
Your guaranteed allocation will be provided from the 23rd of November at 12:00 UTC, by going to the correct pool page, and connecting your wallet. You will be able to see your Exclusive Round allocation here which applies to the first 20 minutes of the sale — your Guaranteed Allocation.
Your Guaranteed Allocation may not show up immediately, please wait a few hours and check again.
The FCFS Round allocation will be 3x your Guaranteed Allocation. The Total Allocation refers to the maximum amount available to anyone in the FCFS round.
How do I buy?
Taking part in the sale is the same as the prior project sale on Intersola and a full guide is available here — look for the Sale Walkthrough.
- Exclusive Round — When the sale begins, there will be a 20 minute period where ISOLA stakers may buy up to their Guaranteed Allocation amount
- FCFS for Stakers Round — If there is any unsold allocation after the first 20 minutes, the FCFS for stakers round will begin and ISOLA stakers will be able to purchase up to 3x their Guaranteed Allocation on a FCFS basis until allocation is exhausted
- FCFS Round — If there is any unsold allocation after the 40 minutes, the FCFS round will begin and be open to the public on a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) basis until the allocation is exhausted or the 24 hour sale period has finished
What if I’m not an ISOLA staker?
Please be prepared with SOL in your wallet to have a shot at securing SOLC in the FCFS phase of the sale. This round will be open to all participants regardless of ISOLA staking balance.
Full Sale Details
- Date and time — 24th of November at 12:00 UTC (noon)
- ISOLA Staking deadline — 23rd of November at 12:00 UTC
- Token claim date and time — TBD
- Location — Our website
- GMFC available for sale — 24,242,424 SOLC
- Price per token — $0.00825 USD
- Raise currency — SOL, pegged 24 hours prior to the sale
Guarantee Your Allocation
Guarantee your spot in the action for upcoming IDO’s by securing ISOLA and increase your Tier to increase your pool weighting!
ISOLA is Available on Raydium
The Intersola token is required to secure your Guaranteed Allocation into SolClout and future IDO’s. You may purchase this directly on Raydium by following the simple steps here.