Guide — SolDate Public Sale (15th Sept 12:00 UTC)
Hi Intersola community! It’s almost time for the SolDate public sale on Intersola, so we’d just like to provide you an update as to how the Public Sale on Wednesday will be run so that no-one leaves disappointed.
The SolDate Public Sale will occur at 12:00 UTC (midday), on the 15th of September 2021 (Wednesday).
For a full run-down of who SolDate is as well as why and how we are running a dual-sale process, please read our original article here.
Similarly, if you were a successful purchaser in the SolDate Private Sale on the 10th, please see below for how to claim your tokens on the 16th.
Please take note of the following dates regarding the SolDate Private Sale.
- 14th Sept at 12:00 UTC — ISOLA staking deadline, SOL:USD peg and final SOL:ISOLA price is set, users will be able to check their allocations via connecting to the pool
- 15th Sept at 12:00 UTC — Private Sale launch begins, and the pool is open for 24 hours (unless allocation is exhausted)
- 15th Sept at 12:00 UTC — Private Sale closes (if allocation remains)
- 16th Sept at 13:00 UTC — Public Sale buyers: Tokens will be claimable on the pool page on Intersola. Private Sale buyers: The first distribution will be available through the pool page on Intersola. Later distributions will be claimable via Solminter. See below for more details.
If you’re already staked, you don’t need to do anything! No need un-stake and re-stake at all. Also please note you should remain staked throughout the sale to ensure you don’t miss out on any allocation.
How to Take Part in the Sale
PLEASE USE DESKTOP ONLY — NO MOBILE COMPATIBILITY
The Public Sale will occur on the 15th of September at 12:00 UTC. A total of 2m tokens will be available at a price of $0.029 USD (pegged to SOL 24 hours prior to the sale date), with 100% unlocked on TGE. This sale will be run as normal and as described here — simply stake your $ISOLA prior to 24 hours before the sale date (14th of September 12:00 UTC) to get your Guaranteed Allocation otherwise, the FCFS round will be open to the public.
What pool am I in?
There will be only one pool available for the SolDate Public Sale, which will be activated on our website at least 24 hours prior to the launch start. Please note, it may take a few hours for your Guaranteed Allocation amount to come up.
What is my Guaranteed Allocation?
Your guaranteed allocation will be provided from the 14th of September at 12:00 UTC, by going to the correct pool page, and connecting your wallet. You will be able to see your Exclusive Round allocation here which applies to the first 20 minutes of the sale — your Guaranteed Allocation.
Your Guaranteed Allocation may not currently be showing up, please wait a few hours and check again.
The Total Allocation refers to the maximum amount available to anyone in the FCFS round.
How do I buy?
Taking part in the sale is the same as any of the previous projects on Intersola, and a full guide is available here — look for the Sale Walkthrough.
- Exclusive Round — When the sale begins, there will be a 20 minute period where ISOLA stakers may buy up to their Guaranteed Allocation amount
- FCFS Round — If there is any unsold allocation after the 20 minutes, the FCFS round will begin and be open to the public on a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) basis until the allocation is exhausted or the 24 hour sale period has finished
What if I’m not an ISOLA staker?
Please be prepared with SOL in your wallet to have a shot at securing DATE in the FCFS phase of the sale. This round will be open to all participants regardless of ISOLA staking balance
Claiming Your DATE Tokens
Tokens purchased as part of the Private Sale or Public Sale through Intersola will be claimable from the 16th of September at 13:00 UTC time.
- Purchased through the Private Sale — Your allocation has vesting attached. The first allocation (20%) will be claimable directly on the pool page on our website and simply connect your wallet after the claim date and click Claim tokens. Each month after this you are allocated another 20%, which will be made available on Solminter. To use Solminter to claim your tokens, see our guide here. Connect your wallet, select the right token address, then click withdraw to claim tokens to your wallet.
- Purchased through the Public Sale — Claimable directly on the pool page on our website. Simply connect your wallet after the claim date and click Claim tokens.
The Raydium pool will be made available at the same time with more details to come.
Full Sale Details
- Date and time — Public: 15th of September, 12 pm (noon) UTC time
- ISOLA Staking deadline — Public: 14th of September, 12 pm (noon) UTC time
- Token Claim date and time — 16th of September, 1pm UTC time. Initial distributions via your pool page at Intersola.
- Location — Our website
- DATE available for sale — Public: 2,000,000
- Price per token — Public: 0.00018125 SOL (based on $0.029 USD per token and a SOL:USD rate of $160)
- Raise currency — SOL, pegged 24 hours prior to each sale.
- Token contract address — Ce3PSQfkxT5ua4r2JqCoWYrMwKWC5hEzwsrT9Hb7mAz9
Guarantee Your Allocation
Guarantee your spot in the action for upcoming IDO’s by securing ISOLA and increase your Tier to increase your pool weighting!
ISOLA is Available on Raydium
The Intersola token is required to secure your Guaranteed Allocation into SolDate and future IDO’s. You may purchase this directly on Raydium by following the simple steps here.