Guide — SolX Gaming Guild Incubator Sale (22nd Nov at 12:00 UTC)
Hi Intersola community!
The team is excited to announce the first sale for SolX Gaming Guild! We will be hosting an Incubator Sale for $SGG tokens on Monday the 22nd of November at 12:00 UTC right here on Intersola.
We are excited to introduce this exciting GameFi project to you, that operates in one of the most important building blocks of the play2earn revolution — Gaming Guilds!
The team behind SolX.gg have deep experience in building crypto products as well as within the emerging Axie guild space. This has culminated in the development of SolX — a Gaming Guild DAO, bridging the Solana community to the ever-expanding play2earn ecosystem. Whilst the project is in the relatively early stages, we have been impressed with their progress thus far, and as we’ve seen this is the first of their kind on Solana.
On behalf of the Intersola team, we are extremely excited to have them as our first P2E DAO on Intersola!
Introduction to SolX Gaming Guild
What is SolX Gaming Guild
SolX is a play-to-earn gaming guild governed by a DAO. SolX will operate across play-to-earn games on any existing chain, whilst bringing the benefits back to the Solana ecosystem, accruing benefits to $SGG stakers.
To break it down for you:
- Play-to-earn games: Are video games that utilised NFT’s, allowing players to earn a project token or NFT’s in exchange for completing objectives within the game etc.
- Guilds: Players often are required to purchase NFT’s or other in-game items/currency in order to succeed within the game. This initial outlay can be out of reach for the target audience — often including locals from less wealthy countries. Guilds fund players in play-to-earn/NFT games by renting NFT’s for example in exchange for a portion of the players earnings.
- DAO: The $SGG token will also operate as a governance token, which allows holders to vote & submit proposals which impact the project as a whole
What separates SolX Gaming Guild from other guilds
Play-to-earn games exist on almost all of the most utilised dApp / smart contract platforms as well as on purpose-built chains. Guilds however are generally not tied to any particular chain and are able to take advantage of any platform where players and users end up congregating toward.
SolX will similarly not limit themselves to participating in NFT games that exist on a single chain — Solana or otherwise. The benefit they provide however, is by allowing the Solana community to benefit from the NFT rental fees that are bridged over to Solana regardless of where they are derived.
How does SolX & $SGG Work
SolX will operate as a gaming guild, enabling play-to-earn gamers to get started in their game of choice. As they earn in-game currency, a portion will be remitted to SolX, and bridged to Solana where they will be held with the DAO prior to being made available to stakers.
In addition to being a governance token, the primary $SGG utility will come from claiming rewards from the DAO when they have staked their tokens. Rewards will be paid into the DAO bi-weekly for users to claim in SOL — not by minting or using $SGG, keeping the $SGG supply healthy without inflationary mechanics.
All unvested and vested tokens (for example through the private or incubator sale) will count toward your staking balance from day 1!
Incubator Sale Guide — 22nd November at 12:00 UTC
Please take note of the following dates for the upcoming Incubator Sale:
- 21st Nov at 12:00 UTC — ISOLA staking deadline, SOL:USD peg and final SOL:SGG price is set, users will be able to check their allocations via connecting to the pool
- 22nd Nov at 12:00 UTC — Incubator Sale launch begins, and the pool is open for 24 hours (unless allocation is exhausted)
- 23rd Nov at 12:00 UTC — Incubator Sale closes (if allocation remains)
- TGE / Token Claiming — TBD
If you’re already staked, you don’t need to do anything! No need un-stake and re-stake at all. Also please note you should remain staked throughout the sale to ensure you don’t miss out on any allocation.
How To Take Part in the Sale
The Incubator Sale will occur on the 22nd of November at 12:00 UTC. A total of 3,000,000 tokens will be available at a price of $0.07 USD (pegged to SOL 24 hours prior to the sale date), with 20% unlocked at the TGE then 20% per month (total of 5distributions). This sale will be run as normal and as described here.
Simply stake your $ISOLA prior to 24 hours before the sale date to get your Guaranteed Allocation. Staking will allow you access to the first two rounds, otherwise, the FCFS round will be open to the public.
What is my Guaranteed Allocation?
Your guaranteed allocation will be provided from the 21st of November at 12:00 UTC, by going to the correct pool page, and connecting your wallet. You will be able to see your Exclusive Round allocation here which applies to the first 20 minutes of the sale — your Guaranteed Allocation.
Your Guaranteed Allocation may not show up immediately, please wait a few hours and check again.
The FCFS Round allocation will be 3x your Guaranteed Allocation. The Total Allocation refers to the maximum amount available to anyone in the FCFS round.
How do I buy?
Taking part in the sale is the same as the prior project sale on Intersola and a full guide is available here — look for the Sale Walkthrough.
- Exclusive Round — When the sale begins, there will be a 20 minute period where ISOLA stakers may buy up to their Guaranteed Allocation amount
- FCFS for Stakers Round — If there is any unsold allocation after the first 20 minutes, the FCFS for stakers round will begin and ISOLA stakers will be able to purchase up to 3x their Guaranteed Allocation on a FCFS basis until allocation is exhausted
- FCFS Round — If there is any unsold allocation after the 40 minutes, the FCFS round will begin and be open to the public on a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) basis until the allocation is exhausted or the 24 hour sale period has finished
What if I’m not an ISOLA staker?
Please be prepared with SOL in your wallet to have a shot at securing SGG in the FCFS phase of the sale. This round will be open to all participants regardless of ISOLA staking balance.
Full Sale Details
- Date and time — 22nd of November at 12:00 UTC (noon)
- ISOLA Staking deadline — 21st of November at 12:00 UTC
- Token claim date and time — TBD
- Location — Our website
- SGG available for sale — 3,000,000 SGG
- Price per token — $0.07 USD
- Raise currency — SOL, pegged 24 hours prior to the sale
Guarantee Your Allocation
Guarantee your spot in the action for upcoming IDO’s by securing ISOLA and increase your Tier to increase your pool weighting!
ISOLA is Available on Raydium
The Intersola token is required to secure your Guaranteed Allocation into SolX Gaming Guild and future IDO’s. You may purchase this directly on Raydium by following the simple steps here.