Solminter IDO Is Coming — 23rd of August, 12:00 UTC
Hi everyone, we are proud to announce that Intersola’s second IDO is coming! Solminter will be launching their token SMTR on the 23rd of August at 12:00 UTC (midday).
We’re particularly excited about Solminter for a number of reasons, importantly that they are a crucial partner for Intersola whose product we have used directly. The team has done an amazing job at launching a working product that forms a crucial layer in the development of the Solana ecosystem, and helps us both achieve our goal of becoming partner of choice for Solana founders.
What is Solminter
Solminter is an easy-to-use and efficient platform for Solana project founders and token minters, to quickly create and deploy SPL tokens. Solminter will launch with several key ecosystem components, allowing chain migration, incubation and adoption to rising SPL projects.
- ETH Portal — Allows existing ERC-20 token owners to port their token over to SPL
- Codeless — Solminter provides a ready-to-use solution to seamlessly deploy straight to the Solana blockchain
- Simple Vesting — Teams can create time-locked token buckets, ensuring trust between projects and investors
- Token Templates — Off-the-shelf SPL token functionalities, simply pick what you want your SPL token to do and deploy on-chain
- Auto Liquidity — Allows founders and communities to choose their liquidity upon launch, bringing transparency to potential investors
Partnership with Intersola
We are pleased to have also secured Solminter as a partner, with their service provided to any project looking to launch their token through Intersola. There will similarly be a fasttrack to Intersola listing for Solminter customers. Find out more here.
The Solminter IDO will launch on Intersola
Solminter will be running their IDO on the Intersola launchpad via our website.
Please note that Intersola staking is currently still in development, and the Solminter IDO will not use staking or the tier structure as outlined in our medium post or knowledge base. Please read this very careful for details as to how to participate.
How to Participate
Community members will be able to participate simply by whitelisting and continuing to hold 8,000 ISOLA (available on Raydium) prior to 24 hours before the IDO — the 22nd of August at 12:00 UTC.
Much like the Intersola IDO, there will be an initial 20 minute period for the Guaranteed Allocation phase (for ISOLA holders), and then any unsold location after this time will be available on a FCFS basis to the public.
The IDO will have a fixed total distribution of 15,000,000 SMTR tokens to be sold at a price of $0.0065 USD per token. The raise however will be in $SOL (so make sure to fund your wallet with $SOL in advance) with the price pegged to USD, 24 hours prior to the start of the IDO.
Token Sale Process
- Acquire Tokens & Whitelist before the 22nd of August at 12:00 UTC— Community members who wish to take part will need to have at least 8,000 ISOLA tokens, connect your wallet here, then click ‘Stake Token’. Ensure these tokens remain in your wallet until after the IDO
- Snapshot will be taken on the 22nd of August — All token holders who have successfully staked themselves via the website (above) will be whitelisted for the IDO
- Conversion rate from SOL:USD will be set 24 hours prior to sale — A final SOL per SMTR price will be set (SMTR is currently priced at $0.0065 USD per token), and a Guaranteed Allocation amount will be set for each whitelisted wallet
- ISOLA Exclusive Round — When the sale begins, there will be a 20 minute period where ISOLA stakers who have been whitelisted may buy up to their Guaranteed Allocation Amount
- FCFS Round — If there is any unsold allocation after the 20 minutes, the FCFS round will begin and be open to the public on a first-come-first-serve (FCFS) basis until the allocation is exhausted.
- Claiming Tokens — The distribution for SMTR tokens will be 10% daily post TGE for a total of 10 distributions. Following the end of the sale period, successful purchasers will be able to claim the first distribution of tokens to their Sollet wallet from the Intersola website with the following distributions (day 2 onward) available from the Solminter website. See here for more details.
For more details as to how the ISOLA & FCFS rounds, and Guaranteed & Total allocation work, as well as what to do on the sale day, see our knowledge base for more info. Please note that the staking and tier system described in the knowledge base will NOT apply to the Solminter sale.
Guarantee Your Allocation
Guarantee your spot in the action by holding at least 8,000 ISOLA in your wallet and follow the instructions on the staking page now!
For those who miss out on the 19th of August deadline to get whitelisted, please be prepared with SOL in your wallet for this phase to have a shot at securing SMTR in the FCFS phase of the sale. This round will be open to all participants regardless of whitelist.
ISOLA is Available on Raydium
The Intersola token is required to secure your Guaranteed Allocation into the Solminter and future IDO’s. You may purchase this directly on Raydium by following the simple steps here.
Full Sale Details
- Date and time — 23rd August, 12pm (noon) UTC time
- Whitelist deadline — 22nd August, 12pm (noon) UTC time at https://intersola.io/snapshot
- Location — Our website
- SMTR available for sale — 15,000,000
- Price per token — 0.000087 SOL
- Raise currency — SOL, pegged to $0.0065 USD value
- ISOLA exclusive round max allocation (per wallet) — 161,289 SMTR
- FCFS round max allocation (per wallet) — 1,730,769 SMTR
- Token contract address — 95KN8q3qubEVjPf9trgyur2nHx8T5RCmztRbLuQ5E5i
Stay alert and aware of scammers
Much like in all IDO processes, there will likely be attempts at scamming the community through Telegram groups or otherwise. Please make sure you’re always on our official channels and websites below and take note of the following:
- Anyone offering to sell you tokens is trying to scam you
- We will never add you to a telegram group offering you a sale, nor DM you to offer you whitelist or allocation
- Always ensure you’re visiting the correct intersola.io website
- Only follow our own channels and take note of the name of our channels
- The official contract address of $SMTR has not been announced or released, and the token is not tradable right now